Monday, June 8, 2009

The quilt is done!

I have completed the first and have started the 2nd of Mum's Quilts. I have also taken in 3 more quilts to be quilted....so have my work cut out for me before the end of June.

I think I may have a touch of ADD.....i usually plug in my mp3 player and listen to music. I have it set to play everything at random. I am finding that I can only quilt for 15-20 minutes at a time with this setting. Recently my husband picked up a library book on CD. I copied it to the player and have enjoyed reading while I quilt. Best of both worlds. Now, I can quilt for much longer periods of time as I quilt by the chapter. So, I am squeezing in a bit more quilting so that I can get to the end of the chapter.

no new pictures today...I'll try to get some of the new quilt in progress and then completed pictures as I get done.

1 comment: